Monday, March 9, 2009

With a glint in the eye

How does a person feel growing up with the glint of pride in her parent’s eyes, the rest of the audience being three wonderful brothers, a wise and humorous grand- mother? Being a South Africa there also having an empathetic au pair and a gardener as part of the extended family. The next circle was a lovely interconnected community.
It is like arriving at the gates of heaven and being serenaded by the angels. This is what inspires me to work with people, good people that care about others and what to give opportunity to as many as possible. This is my passion…THE HUMAN ASPECT.
In fact, there were times that I was extremely shy, the observer sharpening up the communication skills by way of observation…seeing how people behaved and deciding what is right and what is wrong. Thinking back I was unknowingly sharpening up my skills to weigh up situations and the communication skills. We certainly underestimate how much is heard by children and how this influences their life.
All along our journey of life, we are being honed to live a life of purpose. Yet fear is a constant companion and many a time we do not recognize that it is the first obstacle that blocks our way forward to a life of love and meaning. Fear of death, rejection, success and failure, of love, of commitment even of being all that we can be and are made to be. Why do we not let our light shine…because we will stand out and be different from the crowd?
I always was curious as to what makes the difference in our lives? We make ourselves the way we are so we have we the ability to decide to change. We all have insight and intuition and by understanding and examining our beliefs and attentiveness to the messages we receive from ourselves and others, how we relate to coincidence, we have the map for our life journey.
How do we decide the outcome of our achievements? We need to use our thoughts to progress or they can destroy our plans and thoughts by having what if I cannot do it, what if I fail, what will other think of me….simply being negative and inactive can destroy any potential that a person posses.
I learned use these thought for inspiration by reading wonderful books and putting their content into action in my life… let positive thought and actions lead you in this wonderful journey of life. This lesson I learned at the hardest moment in my life when I got into debt and my business was being confiscated by the bank. I had a choice to hide my head in shame or learn a lesson which I could pass on to others. Guess what my choice was? I did not know exactly what the plan would be yet I made a declaration: “When I come up I will come up so strong and bring many others up with me giving them the opportunity to live better.” To move out and move up is a decision!
I learned how to get results? The only way is with persistence and a long-term plan.
Did you ever ask yourself what is your program for success? My program is to live a life of passion and purpose and passion. One has to BE proud of oneself in one’s life direction.
Everybody is able to move to growth, it was my choice and I grabbed it with both hands
I learned what moved me, motivated me to learn and progress and it was my love of people and the wish to live in a world where people are happy, connected and there is balance and choice in life.
I learned to focus on what I want and to take the first step and then found that things start to fall into place. The right people are attracted to be part of your life and doing things in a collaborative manner enhance the capabilities of all.
Have you ever thought what would you do if you believed that you can be anything you want?
I want to be successful, enjoy life, care for others and have them caring for me. I want to work in the company of smart,innovative people who are willing to lead others and share of their knowledge and I want to share of my knowledge and talents with them. This makes life fun, and it can be compared to a party, and when does one enjoy a party? A party is fantastic because of the people.

No comments: